This agreement was written in English.
Date of Last Revision: November 18, 2016 Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. This Statement derives
from the Principles and our terms of service that govern our relationship with users and others who
interact with Interns’ Space. By using and accessing Interns’ Space, you agree to this statement, as
updated from time to time.
Your privacy is very important to us. Interns’ Space default privacy setting are public, users interact with
others in terms of preference, you may be consulted any user whether you know them or not, if you
experience any form of harassment from a user please report the harassment to Interns’ Space
ADMINSTRATION and user’s account will be suspended.
2. Your Content and Information,
You own all of the content and information you upload or post on Interns’ Space. Other users will not able
to view your confidential documents but note that companies and Interns’ Space Administrators will able
to see all your details and all information you post and upload on Interns’ Space.
** For companies, by signing up you agree that interns space will use your logo and name for branding and advertisment.
We do our best to keep Interns’ Space safe, but this cannot be guaranteed. We need your help to keep
Interns’ Space safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Interns’ Space.
2. You will not access Interns’ Space using automated means, such as, harvesting bots, robots,
spiders, or scrapers without our prior permission and you will not upload viruses or other
3. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
4. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
5. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic, incites violence, or
contains nudity or gratuitous violence.
6. You will not use Interns’ Space to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
4. Registration and Account Security,
Interns’ Space Users provide their real names and personal information, and we need your help to keep
it that way. By registering, you make the following commitments to us;
1. You will not provide any false personal information on Interns’ Space or create an account for
anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one account.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use Interns’ Space if you are under 18.
5. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that
might jeopardize the security of your account.